Patient centricity ideas are everywhere today. But, too often it is not seen by patients in a clinical trial. It seems like – the patient is at the center but the patients’ point of view is not.
Patient Centricity – Sponsors vs. Patients
Today, patients are asking for more input with sponsors throughout the drug development cycle. And regulatory authorities agree. So, including patient needs into your process is more than just nice. It is vital to the success of your trial.
In addition, sponsors are also looking to measure “return on engagement” benefits, such as:
- Reduced clinical trial costs
- Improved decision making
- Improved outcomes . . . and more
Check out our webinar “Patient Centered Development – Improve Study Results Through Better Communication”. Explore the drivers and incentives for better patient communication as part of a patient-focused plan.
- Why patient engagement matters
- What sponsors should understand from patients and what patients want to know from sponsors
- How can you help improve communication