Pharmica seeks a Drug Development professional with 2-10 years of pharma experience and a solid understanding of drug development process and clinical study management. Experience in any of the following areas – clinical trial management, clinical development, regulatory (especially submissions), clinical science – is preferred for this role. Qualified candidates will also possess strong project management, presentation, and communication skills.
- Act as a central contact for information on a particular program and manage activities to develop programs
- Provide professional program management for 2 or more complex development programs
- Support cross-functional, compound-level project teams toward implementation of the strategic and operational plans and track progress to goals
- Maintain project actions, risks, decisions, issues, and schedules using Microsoft Project
- Ensure that concurrence between the team and management is achieved for program objectives and meets these objectives to achieve goals
- Facilitate review of development projects with senior management, make recommendations for action, project objectives, resource requirements, and scientific direction and ensure appropriate follow-up by management to achieve approved objectives
- Experience and sound working knowledge of the drug development process
- Awareness and familiarity regarding the execution of clinical trials
- Experience and knowledge to assist teams to prepare for regulatory interactions, submission experience highly preferred
- Solid fluency with Microsoft Project
- BA/BS degree
- PMP certification desirable
- MBA desirable
Pharmica thanks you for your interest in this position. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.